Peppermint Fridge TartCourse: Dessert
2 packs of tennis biscuits
3 tubs x 250 ml of fresh whipping cream
2 tins of caramel ( or 1 & 1/2 tins, to your taste)
1 big slab of peppermint chocolate, grated
1 cup of water
- In a bowl whisk the cream until almost stiff.
- Next, add the caramel, then the peppermint chocolate (keep a block or two one side over for garnish) into the whipped cream. Slowly mix together until well combined.
- In a large bowl with a flat surface, dip the biscuits one at a time in the water and neatly place them next to each other until the surface of the bowl is completely covered with biscuits.
- Pour a third of the cream, caramel and peppermint chocolate mixture over the biscuits and smooth it out. Now, repeat the process with the dipped biscuits and place neatly on top of the cream mixture. Add more cream mixture, then the last biscuit layer and finish off with the remaining cream mixture.
- If your dish is on the large size simply make only two layers.
- For garnish, you can pipe some cream on top and drizzle with peppermint chocolate (optional) and add two tennis biscuits crumbed and scatter all over pudding.