Mango Cheesecake (No bake)Course: Dessert
It’s so easy to make and so very delicious too. This is my standard no bake cheesecake recipe.
- For the Biscuit Base
1 pack of tennis biscuits
2 X 250ml smooth cream cheese ( medium or full fat) room temperature
- For the Cheesecake
2 cans of condensed milk
500 ml fresh cream whipped to soft peaks
1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- For the topping
1 cup of fresh mango pieces
1 packet of mango jelly or orange, peach, lemon jelly if you can’t find mango or just simply omit the jelly
- Take the tennis biscuits and dunk one by one in a little water and layer it neatly next to each other in a round or square deep dish.
- In a clean bowl, with an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese for about 30 seconds. Next, add the condensed milk and beat further for a minute or until well combined and smooth.
- Now add your already whipped cream and lemon juice and beat for about a minute or two until well combined. You will see the mixture thicken and become silky smooth. Pour this mixture over the tennis biscuits and level it with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge to set for 3-4 hours. Remove from the fridge and decorate with the mango pieces.
- Mix jelly with a cup of hot water and allow to cool completely and pour over the cheesecake while its in the fridge to avoid spillage.