Strawberry Fridge TartCourse: Dessert
1 packet of Tennis biscuits
250 ml of fresh cream
2 x strawberry jelly
1 kg of Strawberry Yoghurt
- Add your 2 packets of strawberry jelly into a small bowl. Add 2 cups of boiling water and stir well. Place in the fridge to cool down and get really cold but not set.
- Once the jelly is cooled take out of the fridge and whip your fresh cream till stiff peaks forms.
- Add the yoghurt to the fresh cream. Mix until well combined.
- Now, add the jelly and mix again with a hand whisk till you see no more streaks.
- Take your tennis biscuits and dunk them one by one in a small bowl with water and lay them neatly next to each other at the bottom of your dessert dish. Pour over the strawberry mixture and level with the back of a spoon.
- Allow to set in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Decorate with cream and strawberries and flake. Serve.