Crispy Fried Chicken
- 10 pieces of chicken with skin on marinated in 300 ml buttermilk for a few hours or overnight
- 2 cups of flour
- 4 tablespoons of cornflour/mazeina
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Oil for Frying
- Step 1 Put all your dry ingredients in a plastic bag and mix .
- Step 2 Next – dip the chicken in the flour mix and shake .
- Step 3 Deep fry until golden brown on medium to high heat, about 20 to 25 minutes . And its that easy.
- Step 4 Delicious.
- Step 5 Please like and Share .