Sausage Bredie / Soesys Kos
- 1 kg Lamb or beef sausage cut into pieces
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 3 onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 6-8 potatoes peeled and quartered
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 whole chillies
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- Step 1 In a large pot, on medium to high heat, heat the oil and add the onions, brown well.
- Step 2 Add the chillies, garlic and half a cup of water and cook the onions for 10 minutes.
- Step 3 Next add the sausage, salt and pepper and potatoes and cook for about 8 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Step 4 Next, add a cup of water and cook until potatoes are soft.
- Step 5 Serve with white rice and atchar. Delicious !!!