Barbeque ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: Cape Malay
8 piece of chicken
1 tsp salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 tsp paprika
3 tbsp oil
1 cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl and toss in all the ingredients except the barbeque sauce. Mix well.
- Transfer the spiced chicken to an oven tray lined with baking paper and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour the barbeque sauce over the chicken.
- Place the chicken back into the oven. Roast for 10-15 minutes. Or simply braai.
- Serve with Salads or veggies of your choice.